Creating a hoodie is not as hard as you think. With the right hoodie pattern sewing, you can make your own hoodie in much easier ways. Here is the step-by-step tutorial to follow.
What You Need
To make the hoodie, of course, you will need a piece of fabric. Then, you need to create a pattern on folded fabric. Don’t forget to mark the pattern right and left.
How to Make It
Follow these following step to make the hood.
- The first thing to do is cut two pattern pieces of the hood. Make sure to cut out two lining pieces too.
- Then, sew the top part of the outer part of the fleece. Don’t forget to gather the right sides of the top part as well as the lining pieces.
- Stitch the outer fleece along the bottom and the front of the edge. Make sure that you leave a 2” opening.
- Next, you should turn the right side of the hood out through the opening you have made before. Then, make sure to stitch the opening closed after that.
- Once you have finished with the hood, you can join it to any dress in your wardrobe. But, make sure that the dress has a high necklace on top of it.